A six-year-old Chinese girl had no choice but to visit a hospital in the city of Xi’an after she started to sound like a dolphin.
The doctors discovered a toy whistle that she had accidentally swallowed whilst playing. It turns out when the girl breathed out she now made a squeaking sound, similar to that of a dolphin.
Doctors were able to remove the whistle. One doctor told Chinese reporters that she was a lucky girl, she was at a relatively mature age so her trachea didn’t suffer any serious suffocation.